Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Artist of the Month

I graduated B.F.A painting in M.M.K College of visual art,gulbarga.Exhibited my art works in group exibhition(2002) in same college named 'flying colors' and attended much workshops like 'cardboard intaglio,paper making,clay modeling,ceramic camp(2003) Art is the endless creativity that no one can reach its peak point, i am luckier to have knowledge in that. firstly i am lover of nature, reason behind my success is my confidence. Before i paint i don't panic about its success just impart my complete idea in that. I never retire in viewing beauty of my arts to the world till my last breathe. I enough enjoy looking to my arts rather thinking of its sale Each of my paintings differ form other paintings of mine think............................................... it might be gods gift.



Achievement :
*Gold medal in cartooning *Silver medal in cartooning *Shield achieved in Sruthi Sahithya Mela,Raichur









Best Wishes
Bhemsen Gadwal
May 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment